Become a Client
Put yourself on the right path to fulfilling your goals. Becoming a French Financial client is as easy as it is rewarding. Your relationship with us will be based on mutual trust and open communication. Our team will combine intelligent decisions with high quality client service.
Simply Contact Us to schedule a meeting at a convenient time for you. You’ll be provided an opportunity to meet our advisors and learn firsthand how we can help you manage your wealth on your terms.
No Obligation, Initial Meeting
At French Financial we understand that building lasting relationships is a two-way street. Our initial meeting will focus on you, your family and your goals and aspirations. You’ll have an opportunity to interview us and find out how our services and approach may help you pursue your financial goals. Together, we will determine if we are a good fit for each other. We respect the confidentiality of all information discussed or documents reviewed.
To ensure we spend our time together wisely and efficiently for your benefit, we suggest you bring the following information and documents to our initial meeting, as applicable:
- Dates of birth (for you, your spouse and children)
- Social Security numbers (for you, your spouse and children)
- Names of children
- Most recent tax return
- Social Security statements or estimates
- Any estate planning documents
- Retirement plan information—401(k), IRA, 403(b)
- Most recent investment and savings statements
- Brokerage, mutual fund and annuity account statements
- Debt, mortgage, credit card, auto loans, interest rates, amount of payments
- Life insurance statements
- Real estate values
- Addresses of various residences
We look forward to meeting you and determining how we can help you pursue your lifestyle goals.